Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wow! NaNoWriMo Epicness

So, whoa, NaNo's over and I am writed-out.
It was epic.
And I am SO glad it's over!
At 30,337 words, I barely made it! At least I got to put in my word count... I had some buddies who didn't 'win' because they didn't validate in time. :( So sad. But I am DONE, D-O-N-E done. At least, with NaNoWriMo, not my novel, The Supreme Lord. Here's the cover an awesome someone did for me on NaNo's original site:


Fantastic, no?
Anyways, I have about 20k to go... wish me luck and so so sorry I've been neglecting you!

Peace out,
The Writeress

PS As an afternote, just wanted to direct readers to my charrie shop, where I'm drawing pencil sketches of Wrimo users' characters. sketchwriteress.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!