Friday, November 25, 2011

Back so soon?

Wow, guys, it's been a long time... Sorry to my dedicated fans (meaning myself. Ha, ha).
So I'm pretty sure I owe you guys at least six book reviews, at least 8 random posts, and who knows how many writing prompts (I might ditch that last one, or I might just steal one from Gail Carson Levine each week). But for now I'll just apologize and tell ya'll what's going on in my little writing bubble right now...
As you all know, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo this year, and my current word count is 23,378. I'm trying to get to 30,000, so I have a little ways to go... and all the writing my novel, posting on forums, and NaNoMail/email is keeping me from blogging. But here's a little glimpse on the genres I  am trying to shove myself into...

Fantasy: Untitled (Robin and Elias's story), The Pen, Flygirl, Untitled (Maris's story)
Sci-Fi: The Supreme Lord (my NaNo-Novel), Drowned
Juvenile: Camp Kidnapped
Children's literature: Lizzie's Christmas Tree, Patience
Realistic fiction: Untitled (Damien's story)
Fan fiction: Something with Maximum Ride
Religious: Blessing

So if anyone wants a synopsis, I'd be happy to give it to ya. Right now, only Camp Kidnapped is finished, and I'm working on The Supreme Lord right now.

So, thanks, guys, and ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!