Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hola, Bonjour, and Hello

Hello, good friends!

How has your day been? Oh, please, be honest.

For the very few (which = no one) who follow my site (or look at it rather often), sorry for the Janus crest awkwardness. I needed to grab those pics from a site (but they would only let me put it on a blog)...
so long story short, they meant nothing. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

Unless, of course, you are a...

39 CLUES FAN!

I just found this series and it has to be one of the best things that has happened to me! I've read all of the first series, and #1 in the second. I'm an agent on the site (very cool, by the way, but to do the main part of it you have to buy books. And I'm a library sort of girl) and it is rather exciting. Fav book of the series: number 4. Most romantic, so therefore, the best of the whole series. :D

I HATE IT WHEN AMY GETS A BOYFRIEND! IAN IS MEANT FOR HER!
(Maybe I should have said *SPOILER* right there... Sorry.)

So what else is new? Well, on my charrie site (sketchwriteress.blogspot.com) I just put up a new post.

Sorry I haven't been on... I've been grounded. From the computer. But now obviously I'm not, so... ah... yes. moving on.

Sad news! Jake, from Teenage Writer (teenagewritingrocks.blogspot.com), will not be blogging too much lately, as he is without internet. I'll miss his witty comments!

So one last thing before I let you go...

Some poetry from me! (Because everyone knows poetry is SO my thing.) Actually, it's more of a nursery rhyme...

MARY HAD A LITTLE MAN,
LITTLE MAN,
LITTLE MAN,
MARY HAD A LITTLE MAN,
SHE KEPT HIM IN A CAGE.

THE LITTLE MAN GOT OUT ONE DAY,
OUT ONE DAY,
OUT ONE DAY,
THE LITTLE MAN GOT OUT ONE DAY,
AND LOCKED MEAN MARY UP.

Lovely, no? I was going to do a box, because it's not as cruel, but the cage was more realistic. Mary wasn't a very upstanding young lady.

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. LOL HAHAHA LOL!!!!!!! I was in bed with my sister when i read this so I couldn't laugh very loud. (she was still asleep) but I was still shaking all over with laughter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!