Friday, October 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo is almost here!

I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED! My username is The Writeress on ywp.nanowrimo.org, and I am always open to new members!
Go to my page to read my story 'seed'. Actually, I'll just post it right here.

Well, there's this guy named Grant... and this girl named Katherine (or Coach, as she is affectionately called), then this pyromaniac named Hector? Howard? Not sure yet. then there's this villainous teacher named... ideas?! Anyone?! And something witty, please. I am open for comments. :) Then there's another girl named Maureen (or Maurice? I need help, people!) who has a crush on Grant, only Grant is dating the popular girl you is actually only an evil supervillain who is a... um... robot. Her name is... ideas? Katherine has this weird 'gift' that she can very easily pre-think-out game plans for the high school's sport, Baddock. She transmits the plans to Grant through an earpiece. Until one day her game-planning goes wrong, and the field blows up and Grant goes missing. But he's not dead. Oh, no. The evil teacher and girl have taken him, because they believe he is an.... DUM DUM DUMMMM.... ALIEN!!! Oh, yes! Oh yeah, there's also going to be a lot of books, Portal guns, stick men, insane people floating through space, giant turtles, and I plan to use every single 'I Dare You' NaNo writing tip there is. Oh, yes. It will be EPIC. And hopefully humorous. You'll have to let me know.


Anyone else counting down to NaNo? Give a shout-out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!