Thursday, May 31, 2012

On Alcoholic Establishments and Cheese

Two blondes walk into a bar...

You'd think that one of them would have seen it coming!!!

(Da dum, CRASH!!)

Sorry, that was really bad...

It's been a while, friends! Mostly because my eyeballs have dried out trying to match the colors of a certain graphic with a certain background and a certain text to make a certain cover for a certain CreateSpace novel that was finished a LONG time ago.


I am on cover 9, people. COVER NINE!!!


And I'm getting just a tad bit irritated...

But enough about me, I'm just ranting here and giving you a little update on my pet project. :)

But really, there's not enough going on lately to tell about... except maybe the planned shooting of Artemis 2!!

No, Artemis 2 is not a person. It is the WIP name of Catching Fire-- and I can only deduce that it's called this because Artemis was the Greek god of hunting? But I think it would be SUPERB to be an extra in it!!!!

Sorry, no I'm not promoting the Hunger Games... don't mind me...

Anything else? Oh yes, I've heard it said that if you eat Cheddar cheese right before going to bed, you dream about a celebrity. I haven't tried it myself, yet, but I plan on doing it soon.

Whoa... that was just really random...

Anyway, sweet cheesy dreams and good luck to me on staring at a computer screen for hours on end trying to get the PERFECT shade of yellow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!