Friday, May 4, 2012

My Top Threes! And May the Fourth be With You

Today (or rather, tonight) I have been think quite a bit about some lists. Mainly, lists of Threes. So here they are, presented to you, completely biased and without awareness to the next best thing.

My Top Three Books:
1. The Bible
2. The Running Dream by Wendelin van Draanen
3. Okay for Now by Gary D. Schmidt

My Top Three Songs (on my playlist right now):
1. Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's
2. If I Had Eyes by Jack Johnson
3. The Sound of Sunshine by Michael Franti & Spearhead

My Top Three Male Actors that God Did A Very Good Job in Making Them:
1. Josh Hutcherson
2. Zac Efron
3. Actually, there's just two. :)

Okay, I ran out of lists. But I will gladly give you my opinion on any of YOUR Top Threes. :) And I encourage you to seriously look at your lists. Do they line up with the Bible, and God's expectations with us? I think probably not, as mine are not exactly perfect, usually... but I'm working on that...

May the Fourth Be With You!

(And altho with you!)

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Josh Hutcherson. He would most certainly be on the top of that list for me too! ;)

    I like your lists! I have never heard of "The Running Dream" or "Okay for Now." I'll have to look into them...

    And may the mass times acceleration be with you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! The Running Dream and Okay for Now are both really good books, for guys and girls. (That's probably why I like them so much). I highly recommend them!
    Not sure if I get the "mass time acceleration" before... but I have heard "Revenge of the Sixth". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mass times acceleration is the scientific equation for force. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!