Friday, February 17, 2012

Ack... editing blues!

I love editing-- in fact, that seems to be the only thing I'm good at! Even when I'm supposed to "critique" and not scour out any imperfections in a manuscript, I still end up doing that. Oh, the editing blues!
I just finished editing Jacob Buller's The War Horn manuscript... and it was really good! Really, really good. So look for it in Amazon's ebook collection in the next few weeks (right, Jake?). Read all about it at teenagewritingrocks.blogspot.com.
Oh, how I ache for spring! The days have been chilly here, but the sun has been coming out a tad bit more and now it's up to almost 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Warm! And almost shorts weather.
So is editing your dream? (Mine is becoming a children's book editor, so I guess I'm getting good practice.) What's your dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!