Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Word On Kilts

Am I the only one who thinks that men wearing skirts is wrong and definitely NOT the way God designed us? For Geography I researched kilts. In Scotland. And Wikipedia.org says that kilts are being adapted for the US and Canada. And that they're becoming a growing fashion trend! FOR MEN!!
Tell me this picture isn't wrong.


They're like Jedis. (Or those Star Wars guys that wear feminine fashion statements.) Are kilts wrong? Or just for special occasions? In fact, kilts are being sold for "formal occasions" in the USA.
"Hey, Jessica, what are you wearing to the prom?" 
"Oh, I'll probably wear my purple formal dress." 
"What is your date wearing?" 
"A skirt!" 
"Ooooh, masculine!"


Uh huh.

So the polls are open-- and non kilt-wearing men are expected to dominate. Vote here and now!

1 comment:

Please share your thoughts!